Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Britney Spears - "Gimme More"

So check it, ya'll know I LUV Britney Spears right now. Yeah Yeah I know she eats a lot of fast food(so do I), she's gained weight(I dig), she likes to get fucked up(who doesn't), she spends $100,000 a month on leisure(so do...um. Ok I don't but fuck it I would), she can't take care of her kids(who can, she's a rock star for gods sake HELLO they have always been horrible parents! Anyway that's what K-Feds bitch ass is for. He ain't got nothin' to do anyway. Ha!) Anyhoo I'm down with the new fucked up Britney and I love the new record. "Gimme More" is still my favorite track, the new wave samples get me every time. It's a banger and here is the vid, if you haven't seen it already. It could be better but whateves. LUVIT!

No comments: