Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Psychedelic Furs-"Dumb Waiters"

So check it, I have been busy with Turkeys, visitors, bums, nuggas, and such. So I haven't been able to hit the blog like I like to. Yo and dude who I'm gettin' WIFI from, get your shit together and pay your bills so I can keep gankin' your shit. Thx. Anyhoo, I've got a lot of stuff and not enuff time, but I will leave you with this because it's fuckin' dope. The Psychedelic Furs "Dumb Waiters" video. For all you band wagon ass Joy Division lovers/New Wave posers if you want to be the real deal then get with this. The Furs were one of the best New Wave bands around in the 80's and were completely underrated. And don't think your down with them cuz you heard "Pretty in Pink" or worse "Heart Break Beat." Although they were making more loot at that point, artistically they were coming to the end of their career. The early Furs it what you need in your life, so here it is The Psychedelic Furs "Dumb Waiters." LUVIT!

No comments: