Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bday part 1

so tonight I got out just in time to ring in another year of ME at 12am. It was pretty non exciting, although it was a nice suprise to run into Gavin who also has a bday on Sept. 5th. we did a lil' 30 second count down to midnight followed by a shot of Jagger. woo hoo! then I sat sipping on Baby Hodge Lites(capt & diet) while eating a crepe with Kojo and believe me it did not get any more exciting than this. A visit from Anya then trip to Max Fish to give a shout to Jason, and chit chat with Chris Sparks before beating the cab strike and grabbin' a yellow sub back up to Yorkville, where I was treated with a shout from Lisa from Austin(who I met last year at my bday bash,) Leigh, and my good friend Liberty all the way in sunny L.A! thanks ya'll. Anyway a nice start to what is going to be 2 more days of proper madness. To kick things off I offer you this vid of a wonderful tune by 80's new wavers Altered Images. It's called "Happy Birthday", go figure, and I want my bday party to look something like this but with more smoke, lights, Pinatas, strippers and shit like that. Luv It!

No comments: