Tuesday, September 4, 2007

oh yeah my Birthday is tomorrow!


So tomorrow is my birthday I don't really know how old I am going to be( i do but I don't like to hear it, and i will definitely never tell you) I do know that i am not getting any younger, but that's cool because I don't ever really look like i'm getting older. at some point I kinda got stuck somewhere between 21 and 28( it's a black thing and a lot of sleep helps too.) I think it's because I always wanted to be a stuffed animal when i was younger and I guess it's kinda turning out to be the case. At least stuffed bears don't get older they just get a little rough around the edges. Anyway my birthday is tomorrow but I'm having the party on Thursday Sept.6th with my buddy Chase aka Chaskillz. check it, Luv it, cheers.

No comments: