Monday, September 17, 2007

Sleepyhead Farah. Wowz!






So y'all remember Farah, the really cool/cute sleepyhead. Of course you do. Well she's still cool/cute and she's still sleepy. She kinda reminds me of River Phoenix in the movie, My Own Private Idaho. We went out last night, but because she's from San Fransisco, and she wakes up mad early to go to Museums(I was supposed to go to the Whitney with her but I guess i flaked), annnddd because she hasn't figured out the NYC napping system yet, she tends to hit a wall before last call. This girl is for real tired all the time, well at least late at night. Her favorite phrases are "i'm sooo tired", "I'm in a coma" and things like "wowzers" which sometimes gets cut down to "wowz" cuz she is too tired to get that last "ers" out. I'm dead serious. For a minute I thought she was on heroin(she's not) or I was boring her to death( I wasn't) but now i think she is probably just narcoleptic. Ha! So anyhoo we hit the usual Luv It sunday spots, Max Fish, and then to Sway for Morrissey/Smiths night. The long day of Museums and the booze had Farah in a coma once she hit the first cab(naps between bars, that's some new shit.) But being the trooper that she is, we made it to each spot and were even able to track down some Mac and Cheese spring rolls!(Caffeteria 17th and 7 ave) before tucking her in at 5am! she thought that was late. A trip to Starbucks the next day was much needed so she wouldn't fall a sleep on the train back to Greenpoint. I'm sure she did. Wowzers! LUVIT!

No comments: