Sunday, October 14, 2007

UFC vs BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN.



A lot of dudes I know(actually on second thought, no dudes i know, just dudes i know of)love this Ultimate Fighting Championship crap. And although I like a little violence every now and then, this is pretty much stupid violence for the sake of violence( meat heads for meat heads.) Now I know that all these dudes in the fights are total bad asses that could kill me with one punch, bbbuuuuttttt i do have to say the whole thing is still more than a little homo erotic. And that's ok if i'm watching a Gus Van Sant film(actually even Gus over does it sometimes), but the funny thing here is that these dudes seem to be trying to go for uber macho only to come off on some Broke Back Mountain shit. Anyway I prefer this vid below. It's the real Ultimate Fighting in my opinion. LUVIT!

No comments: